We hear you, we all aim for Work Life Balance. Recognizing the significance of harmonizing work with leisure, we are launching bespoke programme in Japan, supported by our own expert facilitators, who will guide you during two days of activities that would rejuvenate you!
New encounters stimulate thoughts and perspectives, it’s the journey of uncovering personal enjoyment intertwined with self-discovery.
Engage with the locals, Embrace the tradition and transformation & Enrich your experience – the way we always wanted!
Have you ever wonder the proper etiquette for entering a Shinto Shrine? How to handle the water well after passing through the gate? Or the respectful way to engage in worship?
Imagine the excitement of being adorned in an exquisite kimono by a skilled dresser, feeling the elegance of its intricate design, complete with a matching handbag and getas (Japanese traditional clogs).
Our program is all about:
- Experience the unique culture
- Engaging with locals
- Embracing tradition and transformation
- Enriching our perspective
- Extraordinary activities
Come and join us, or create your own private group! We welcome:
- Japanese language students (from beginners to advanced learners; friends of learners are welcome too!)
- Bakers’ group (beginners and hobbyists)
- Corporate offsite meeting
- Institution interest group